Directors: Paul Wrenn and Vince Dinella
Address: 5630 S. Rockwell
Chicago, IL 60629
Hours : Monday - Thursday: 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Saturday: 7:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Gage Park Driver Education will be closed on the following days:
Monday, February 17th, 2020
The Chicago Public Schools Driver Education Program consists of three phases. The first phase is the Classroom, which can be taken at the student's home school or at Gage Park High School. The second phase is the Range class, and the third phase consists of the Traffic classes. In order for a student to sign up for the Range class at Gage Park High School, he or she must show proof of successful completion of the Driver Education Classroom.
Next Driver Education Classroom:
- The next class will begin on Monday, March 2nd, 2020. Please contact us if you are interested in enrolling in the classroom portion of driver education.
- Days: Mondays and Wednesdays
- Time: 4:15-6:00 PM
- Cost: $50
Next Available Range Class:
- You must sign up for Range Class in person.
- Saturday, February 1st, 2020 and Saturday, February 8th, 2020
- 7:00 AM, 9:00 AM, or 11:00 AM
Driver Education Fees:
$50 fee for Classroom
- This fee must be paid on the first day of class.
$20 fee for Instruction Permit
- This fee must be in the form of a check or money order made payable to "IL Secretary of State."
$50 fee for Behind-the-Wheel Classes (Range and Traffic)
- This fee must be paid online with a credit card or an eCheck. Please click the “EPAY” link below.